|photo by d-Squared Designs|
I am currently trying to get materials together to beef up my prayer life to be more intentional. I wanted a binder I could go to for all my prayer needs for myself, praise, children, hubby, and others. I didn’t just want to hope I remembered to pray for someone in need…I especially wanted to have a binder I could write requests in along with my prayers. So I started researching (which means googling everything “prayer” related, of course lol)! I have listed the websites I found everything from and how I put my semi-finished binder together.
- Praise: I found a great thank you/praise prayer here to print off to start this section.
- Myself: I printed off prayers for the fruits of the spirit to use for myself. The cover picture I found here and the prayers I found here.
- Children: I used a homeschooling blogger mom’s (same site I found the prayer binder info above) prayers using scripture found here.
- Hubby: I started the section by using 25 husband prayers found from the same prayer binder info site here.
- Others: I plan to majorly beef this section up with lists of requests, etc… For now I’ve printed a request form found here.